We strive to provide the best legal representation for our clients.
BDG takes great pride in the depth and diversification of our extensive legal staff and their experience and knowledge. We have retained highly motivated attorneys who know how to bring leverage to bear throughout the litigation process.
To read more about each of our attorneys, you may review their profiles at the links below:
- Elina Antoniou
- Jason J. Barbato
- Brian J. Bergman
- Gregory M. Bergman
- Leah S. Bergman
- Robert D. Bergman
- Richard A. Fond
- Michele M. Goldsmith
- Matthew Hicks
- James L. Keane
- Natasha Travis
Committed To Excellence For Our Clients
Our motto at BDG is:
- Service: We take pride in offering reasonable and competitive rates to our clients, no matter the case. Additionally, we always provide our attorneys with ongoing education to maintain high-quality service.
- Loyalty: We are always available and accessible to answer all our clients’ questions and concerns. We also provide extensive resources and personalized service for every case.
- Solutions: We have successfully handled many jury and bench trials, arbitrations and appeals at both the state and federal levels. No matter the case, we always strive for the best possible results that fit your needs.
For more than 35 years, our full-service Los Angeles law firm has operated on those three foundations. They have helped us build our track record of success while we provide dependable legal representation to all our clients.
Our Membership Of Mackrell International
BDG is a member of Mackrell International. This association is made up of independent law firms around the world. These law firms work together, sharing resources and knowledge, to bring our clients top-notch representation and counsel.
Community Service Involvement
The attorneys and staff of BDG are proud to be involved through board membership, volunteering and financial assistance with the following worthy nonprofit organizations:
- Century Housing/ Learning Initiatives For Today
- Variety Boys and Girls Club
- Step Up Women Network
- Bet Tzedek
- Inner Circle Foster Care and Adoption Agency
- Fairburn Elementary School
- The West Los Angeles Symphony
- The Reach More Foundation
- Westside Athletics
- Manhattan Beach Education Foundation
Put Our Experience To Work For You
We are prepared to help you with any legal issue you may face. Call us to arrange a free consultation at 310-470-6110 or email us to meet with a lawyer at one of our Los Angeles, Oxnard or Costa Mesa locations. We proudly serve Orange County and Ventura County.
The attorneys of BDG are licensed to practice law in California only.