Dependable Business Counsel
Our firm’s business department advises clients in a broad range of organizational, business, financial and operational matters. In crafting workable, creative solutions to our clients’ concerns, our attorneys apply not just legal guidance, but also business acumen developed through years of experience.
Contact our Southern California offices today for a free consultation. At BDG Law Group, we have over 35 years of experience providing counsel to business owners in all matters. We provide personalized service to all our clients.
Our clients include entrepreneurs, closely held and family-owned businesses, joint ventures and partnerships, as well as public corporations and other institutional companies. We guide our clients through all stages of their business growth, from startup and early-stage businesses into middle market and larger companies and, finally, into succession planning and exit strategies. Our clients are engaged in a wide range of industries.
Our Business Services
From early-stage businesses to institutional companies, our clients rely on our business attorneys for a balance of sophisticated legal knowledge and practical advice. We identify issues, eliminate or minimize risks and solve business problems in a cost-effective manner. Our services include:
- General business guidance and legal advice, including acting as outside “general counsel” for many companies
- Structuring entities, including corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, based on liability, tax and operational considerations
- Corporate finance, including equity and debt financing, venture capital and private placements
- Mergers and acquisitions, both acquiring and selling businesses
- Commercial finance, representing borrowers and lenders in all varieties of secured and unsecured arrangements
- Contracts and agreements, across the spectrum of all business needs
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Internet and technology law matters
Contact Knowledgeable Business Lawyers Today
Our attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your questions and discuss your concerns. Contact us online or call 310-470-6110 to arrange a free consultation at one of our offices in Los Angeles, Costa Mesa or Oxnard.