Experienced Commercial Attorneys
Our commercial attorneys advise business clients in a wide and diverse range of matters including business organization, operational and financial issues. In our representation, we craft unique and tailored solutions that meet our client’s goals and allow for implementation on the client’s timeline. Our dedicated attorneys use their years of legal experience and business knowledge to develop these plans for our clients.
Every business is unique, and to meet your needs, you can contact our Southern California law offices today to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our business lawyers. At BDG Law Group, we leverage over 35 years of experience to provide effective and trustworthy counsel to our clients in all matters with our hands-on, personal representation.
Our attorneys help clients involved in all manner of endeavors, including family-owned businesses, sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies, corporations, and joint ventures. We work alongside our clients at all stages of the business life cycle, from the early formation for startups all the way up to large corporations, as well as winding down strategies and succession plans. We operate in a diverse set of industries for our clients.
Learn About Our Business Law Practice
From startup businesses to established industrial leaders, our clients know that they can trust our attorneys to provide informed legal advice that can be workably implemented into their business. Our process assists in mitigating or eliminating risks to your business and solving potential and actual problems in an efficient manner. Our lawyers can capably address:
- Business and commercial matters as outside general counsel for our clients
- Formation and business structure counsel considering liability, operational and tax factors
- Financing of business ventures including debt and equity servicing, raising capital and investments
- Potential mergers or acquisitions, in both the buyer’s and seller’s position
- Borrowing and lending advice in secured and unsecured transactions
- Contract drafting and negotiation representation
- Joint venture consulting
- Online commerce and internet technologies
- Commercial real estate transactions
Our skilled lawyers can assist you with issues beyond those enumerated above, so do not hesitate to use our services.
Connect With Our Trusted Business Attorneys
If you are interested in retaining our business attorneys, we are ready to assist you at any time. Call BDG Law Group at 310-470-6110 or complete our online form to schedule an initial consultation. We have offices in Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, Woodland Hills, and Oxnard.