Guiding Clients Through Real Estate Transactions
A wide variety of clients in the real estate industry turn to our real estate department for legal counsel. Our clients are engaged in construction, development, lending, brokerage, leasing and other aspects of real estate, and include commercial developers, public entities, large and small corporations, and real estate lenders, brokers, investors and title insurance companies involved in real property matters throughout the United States.
Contact our Southern California offices today for a free consultation. It is important to ensure correct procedures and compliance with all real estate transactions. The attorneys at BDG can assist clients through every step of real estate transactions.
Our Real Estate Services
Attorneys in our real estate department provide clients with real estate counsel in the following areas:
- Purchase, sale, lease, planning, subdivision, development, construction, operation and financing of office buildings, hotels, shopping and industrial centers, single- and multi-unit residential projects, public projects and other types of commercial, investment and residential properties
- Construction and permanent financing and syndications
- Loan workout
- Planning for foreign investment in United States real estate
- Development and acquisition services
- Tax and financing services
- Construction and public works
- Litigation representation
- Land use, entitlements and environmental services including CEQA, EIR, ADA, development agreements and historical preservation
- Property management and broker agreements
- Title and survey analysis and title insurance requirements
- Contractor, engineer, architect and construction management agreements
- Community redevelopment agency acquisition agreements and owner participation agreements
- CC&Rs, REAs and adjoining landowner agreements
- Tax-deferred and “tax-free” like-kind real property exchanges
- Acquisition and sale of REO properties
We also represent clients before all applicable governmental agencies, including zoning authorities, the California Coastal Commission and other regulatory bodies.
Contact Us For Extensive And Experienced Assistance
At BDG, our clients come first. Protect your best interests and schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers today by calling 310-470-6110 or emailing our firm. We have convenient office locations in Los Angeles, Costa Mesa and Oxnard.