Facilitating Real Estate Transactions For Our Clients
Our real estate practice caters to a diverse clientele, helping them troubleshoot and consummate real estate transactions in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We are regularly engaged by commercial developers and construction companies, lenders and investors, governmental entities, commercial real estate brokers, title companies and businesses of all sizes.
Contact our Southern California offices today for a free consultation. It is important to ensure correct procedures and compliance with all real estate deals. The attorneys at BDG Law Group can assist clients through every step of property transactions.
Meeting Your Real Estate Needs
The skilled attorneys in our real estate department provide seasoned and informed legal counsel for the full range of legal matters:
- Land acquisition and development
- Purchase, sale and lease of commercial and residential properties
- Construction contracts and architecture agreements
- Commercial lease negotiations and renewals
- Land use and environmental compliance
- Real estate syndications and development financing
- Covenants, conditions and restrictions
- Reciprocal easement agreements
- Property management agreements
- 1031 exchanges of like-kind properties
- REO (real estate owned) transactions
- Title search, title review, and title defects
- Foreign investment in stateside real property
- Real estate dispute resolution and litigation
We support the construction and development industry with all facets of building, leasing, managing, selling or acquiring residential developments, multi-family properties, hotels, shopping centers, office buildings, mixed-use complexes, industrial properties and public works projects. Our attorneys are well-versed in the regulatory considerations in real estate transactions and redevelopment agreements, from environmental impact reports (EIR) and CEQA compliance to ADA disability accommodations.
BDG Law Group represents clients in a wide range of jurisdictions and forums, including all relevant government bodies from local zoning boards to the California Coastal Commission and other state and federal agencies.
Contact Our Firm Today For Experienced Assistance
At BDG Law Group we always put our clients at the forefront of our advocacy. We are ready to guide the way and protect your interests. Schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys by dialing 310-470-6110, or by completing our online contact form. We have convenient office locations in Costa Mesa, Los Angeles, Woodland Hills and Oxnard.