Committed To Legal Excellence
JOHN P. DACEY has been a member of the State Bar of California since 1988. Mr. Dacey's practice focuses on construction, real property, business, fraud, environmental and insurance-related litigation. Mr. Dacey has tried numerous court trials and jury trials. Mr. Dacey graduated from Ramapo College in New Jersey and received his Juris Doctor from the Southwestern University School of Law SCALE Program in Los Angeles in 1988.
Mr. Dacey is a member of the Bar of all state courts in California and the United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California. Mr. Dacey is a member of various State and local bar associations. Mr. Dacey serves as a Trustee for the Association of Builders and Contractors.
Mr. Dacey received the American Jurisprudence Award for Community Property, Torts, Corporations and Labor Law. Mr. Dacey writes and lectures on various issues including private and public works construction related topics such as mechanic's liens, bond claims, stop notices and surety claims and misuse of electronic data.
Areas of Practice
- Appropriate Dispute Resolution Services
- Complex Litigation/Class Action
- California, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
Honors and Awards
- Certificate of Recognition from the United States Congress
- Certificate of Appreciation from the California State Legislature
- Certificate of Commendation from the County of Los Angeles
- Certificate of Commendation from the City of Alhambra
- Certificate of Appreciation from the City of Monterey Park
- Certificate of Recognition from the City of Rosemead
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Alhambra Unified School District
- Best Lawyer
- California Super Lawyer, California Construction Law